my first post!☺❤

hello everyone, :)
i want to welcome you to my blog, thankyou for joining me on this wonderful journey i call my life. 
honestly, i have no idea how to really work this but im going to try, literally just because i want somewhere to write down my honest opinions on things and to update my life. kind of like an online diary in a way.
in about 18 months i will hopefully be heading off to university to study how to become a teacher, something im very excited about. Currently im a full time student studying English literature, French, Sociology and philosophy. I also work part time in retail which i find great because i loveeee to communicate with people, hahah, basically i just love to talk. ;D
Anyway, i dont want to bore / scare people away with useless information about myself so ill leave this short and sweet. 
merci beaucoup <3

twitter
tumblr


No comments:

Post a Comment