25 facts about me | tag

i've seen this tag featured on many blogs & because my makeup order didn't arrive today as planned so i thought i'd do this :) 

1. I'm 17 years old.

2. Currently studying four A-Levels: English Literature, Sociology, French & Philosophy.

3. In the future I want to be an English teacher

4. On the 24th April, I'm going to see my hero, James McAvoy, as Macbeth in the west end. 

5. in December, 2012, i was beaten up on the streets whilst walking home by a man whom i still dont fully know. 

6. My Nana is my inspiration

7. I would say at this moment in time i only have two true friends who i can talk to, one of which lives in the US. 

with my best friend, Linsey
8. I love to travel

9. I love American History, especially the Cuban Missile Crisis & anything to do with JFK

10. before i die, i want to be a part of a TED talk

11. to me, men are better looking in suits & older men are more attractive.

12. i couldn't live without the internet

13. I tweet a lot and had famous tweets / follows from various stars.

14. I hate my appearance and feel like i dont look like myself after getting attacked
oldest picture i could find of me, think this is from 2008 

15. I want to do work experience with Louis Theroux

16. Pokemon is my love

17.  My taste in shows vary, i love documentaries, crime shows but also reality TV

18. I want to be fluent in french & i've been studying it for four years

19.  I feel like something is missing from my life and im not sure what it is.

20. I want to get married in France

21. Family is very important to me

22. i cant cook

23. my GCSES were average (AAA/BB/CCCC) and it made me want to book my ideas up for A levels.

24.  I work really hard and therefore hate spoilt people

25. I want to inspire people and tell them that whatever your child hood was like, if you strive to achieve, you will achieve. 


there we go, theres 25 things about me, :) if you do this tag i'd love to be notified so i can have a nosey through ;D



many thanks x

2 comments:

  1. Nice post!

    You have a lovely blog, i'm a new follower :)

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe someone attacked you in the street, that's so awful. I hope you've recovered now.
    I love american history too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete