Smoky Eye | Valentines Day Makeup

please excuse my My Chemical Romance tour shirt but whenever i get ready, i always do my makeup first, then hair, then outfit.
Anyway, heres my smoky eye that i wore out today for valentines. I didnt have a valentine but who cares, you can still look f a b u l o u s.
For the smoky eye itself, i used the naked palette & i decided to keep it pretty neutral  for the face as its easy to look waaay too overdone. On my face i used my max factor foundation, natural collection powder & natural collection blush. I then used the urban decay primer potion & naked palette & finished with Rimmel mascara.



4 comments:

  1. Love your smokey eye look!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely! And don't worry, I pretty much always do my makeup and hair in my pyjamas, and then fish around my wardrobe.
    The NAKED palette is so tempting to buy, but, i keep umm-ing and aaa-ing it and never get round to buying it - not sure if it's worth such a high price tag?! But it does look like you use it well :)

    Keep warm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved it! :)

    Check out my valentine make up look http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyGNNZ1i2z4

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful look, I'm inspired!

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, I'm your newest GFC follower :)

    Jo x
    www.woobered.com

    ReplyDelete