Tangle Teezer | Product Rave



I thought everybody knew about how great these things where until i told my friend about them and she had no idea so i thought i'd enlighten you whom have yet to discover these beauties!

You most certainly need a Tangle Teezer if:

  • You have coloured hair
  • You have thick hair
  • you have hair that gets easily knotted
  • Curly / frizzy hair
  • hair
  • any hair
  • you need this product
  • even if you have no hair
  • ok maybe not 
but seriously, i cant recommend this enough!

i have both the original and the compact comb and they are fantastic. As described on their website, it 'Glides through wet, vulnerable and colour treated hair with no pulling, tugging or yanking. "  and i couldnt agree more. I find that it doesnt damage my hair and a major plus for me, it doesnt hurt when i get a massive knot in my hair, its perfection.

I got my one from Boots however you can order off their website or at a range of Drugstores in England, im sure they'll have them in America too.

Sorry for the super quick post but i work on sundays and im so tired. :(

6 comments:

  1. I've seen/heard such good reviews about the tangle teezer now, and my hair def fits into the list you've said haha! I really think I need one! great review
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought a tangle teaser off BeautyBay and absolutely love it! Like you said it actually doesn't feel like it's breaking half of my hair out as I'm brushing it. Couldn't recommend it enough.
    Great post,
    - Samantha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'll actually get one tommorow, it looks good especially the part about it not hurting/causing damage + my hair fits into that list haha. Nice review :)
    http://charmcgc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard such great things about these too but still haven't tried one. I do have my eye on the pink one though so may have to take the plunge!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm seeing this tangle teezer everywhere!!
    must be that good.. haha 5th time this morning

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Firstly let me say the layout of your blog is amazing haha!
    I own a tangle teeser and I love it, I do have a theory that it is giving me spilt ends though? Hm!!
    Would love it if you checked out my blog or even followed:
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete