January | 2O13 | Favourites

First beauty post on here guys, cut me some slack ;)

Naked Palette
Now im sure you guys have heard so much about this product but honestly, it is worth the hype! I was unsure of whether to get the first or second edition of this product but i've heard some disappointed reviews of the Naked 2 Palette so i decided to stick to the first edition and i have not been let down. This is perfect for smoky eyes, makeup for school / work and provides many different looks. Mine also came with a sample of the Urban Decay Primer Potion (which is another favourite) Altogether, i would 100% recommend this product to anyone. it is worth the money for the variety of looks it provides.
The well used Naked Palette
Urban Decay: Primer Potion
As mentioned previously, this was received with my Naked Palette and once again, this product was great. It works perfectly with the eyeshadows and i find that my makeup lasts all day. I'd never go without a primer now.

Max Factor: Face Finity
I'm one of those girls than generally sticks to one foundation once i've found one that actually matches my casper/ ghost like complexion however, when i found that my foundation wasnt in stock i decided to try a new one which was the Max Factor Face Finity. I thought that the colour range was quite poor and I've ended up buying a foundation that is a little too dark for me, however, with blending, its perfect. I find that the "3 in 1" aspect of the foundation is truthful, i never apply a concealer over the top of the foundation as i never need too & it also stays on, even with the British weather.

Rimmel: Day 2 Night Mascara 
I am in love with this mascara. i actually bought it back in summer, however, i still cant fault it. The lengthening part of the mascara is flawless and it almost gives the look of false lashes, which is fantastic. Honestly, if i could only use one makeup product, it would be this. I actually need to re-purchase it hahaha.

Face Finity | Day 2 Night | Primer Potion
thankyou for reading. x

2 comments:

  1. I have them both and was so disappointed with the naked 2! the original is brill! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. The naked palette looks so nice!
    Followed your blog :)

    ReplyDelete